How to make a cup of tea How to make a cup of tea

That is...

...officially the most 'english' thing I've ever seen.
Brings back memories.
very clean and well designed! :)

-spiderbaby- -spiderbaby-

nice

That looks really amazing. Great ideas, cool style. Glad you didn't post it yesterday!

A Pokemon Battle Flash A Pokemon Battle Flash

That made me

...feel like a little kid again. and i laughed a few times thinking of shit we did like that. I think the simple amination is genius, cause it's really about the dialog anyway. good job!

AustinBreed responds:

Haha, thanks man. And Congrats on Daily 1st~!

WHOOKOS Halloween Special WHOOKOS Halloween Special

I think

...all you need to do is cut out the long gaps between lines and more people would make it all the way through. Overall good job!

Ed Gein Episode 1 Ed Gein Episode 1

The art was good!

But idiots like me don't have the attention span... so remember to keep it snappy. I think if you cut together some of the best "set-up : punchline" situations with some funny music betwen quick bits it might work better. Music that is hilarious in it's own right can only make a movie better. Maybe just edit out the gaps between dialog lines? The art is really fantastic though. and i like that you used the character connection thing. Maybe you could have made that more obvious as well? For the morons? :)

F.U.: The Darkness F.U.: The Darkness

Funny

Kudos on the writing skills. Comedy is not easy but you gave me some good laughs.
...and yes, I took the cliche path! :)

rockymike responds:

But you did it with style, and stellar graphics - That makes it ok in my book. Congrats on the Daily Feature, and thanks for the review!

Metal Gear Johnny: SE Metal Gear Johnny: SE

Looks nice

I like the use of traced bitmaps. I use that trick alot as well.

Fonzu responds:

Yeah, I noticed that in your animation! Great work by the way and congrats on the Daily feature too. :)

Retarded Animal Babies 17 Retarded Animal Babies 17

Brilliant!

...and hilarious as always.

Vampire Tales Vampire Tales

wow

That was great!

James Bond SM 3 (2/2) James Bond SM 3 (2/2)

Looks Great

I imagine the game would look exactly like this... (with much crappier texturing, of course).
Very nicely choreographed, which shows you did your homework. You need costumes and sets next.
then special effects...