How to make a cup of tea How to make a cup of tea

That is...

...officially the most 'english' thing I've ever seen.
Brings back memories.
very clean and well designed! :)

-spiderbaby- -spiderbaby-

nice

That looks really amazing. Great ideas, cool style. Glad you didn't post it yesterday!

A Pokemon Battle Flash A Pokemon Battle Flash

That made me

...feel like a little kid again. and i laughed a few times thinking of shit we did like that. I think the simple amination is genius, cause it's really about the dialog anyway. good job!

AustinBreed responds:

Haha, thanks man. And Congrats on Daily 1st~!

Pussy or _______? Pussy or _______?

Um

Some of that meat is cooked.

American Idol Tribute 2 American Idol Tribute 2

Hey Voilet!

Ok, so the deal with lipsychinking is... and I'm only gonna tell you because I like you... that you have to have drawn like 6 mouths- everything from Ahh and Ohh to LLL and ever rrr. Then you play the sound in the frame and place it the same place as the last one. Your stuff totally has talent and inspiration, and if you take a little more time with the tiny details... You might really have something. You're kind of a big star on newgrounds, but I guarantee you... there's money to be made... :)
Oh, and thanks for putting me on your favorites...

Violet-AIM responds:

Thanks for the tip about lipsynching. I hadn't really thought of that before. I'm glad you liked my stuff, that's quite a compliment coming from you. I've liked your flash ever since I saw that "Billy Exorcist", it was the best Exorcist parody ever, and the funny twist of adding in that Billy Elliot theme. Which reminds me, I probably should check out a few of your newer ones which I haven't seen yet. :)

IRAQ ATTACK IRAQ ATTACK

Ha Ha Ha

That was great. Really funny.